Thrive House is looking for a dedicated Child Safety Practice Lead to join our fast growing organisation on a Full-Time permanent basis.
Thrive House we offer a support and residential service providing high quality care. The service is client centric; we believe that everyone has a right to a healthy and happy ‘forever after’. Thrive House is a point of difference in the community, raising the bar and setting the standard of service provided in his sector. We are driven by our Values, Vision and Mission.
Value: Integrity. Honesty. Value driven lifestyle. To make a positive change for a better future
Vision: Community united - Together we can achieve greatness
Mission: To walk with you through every journey.
Essential to this role
- Hold, or be eligible to apply for, a Blue Card issued by the Public Safety Business Agency.
- Eligibility to gain a successful suitability check through the Department of Child Safety, Youth and women (Child Safety Services) (LCS-2)
- Hold, or be eligible to apply for an Application for Suitability Check by the Queensland Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.
- Immunisations for Hepatitis A & B (or willingness to obtain)
Position Specific Requirements and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in one of the behavioural or human services (for example, psychology, social work or similar).
- Minimum 3 years’ Management experience essential.
- Current QLD Drivers’ License.
- Substantial experience within the Child Protection and NDIS Sectors
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills.
- Experience in industry auditing and compliance
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Proactive wellbeing program.
The successful candidates will be required to work Business Hours Monday to Friday. This position is primarily based in Sunshine Coast, with some travel required to Brisbane and Moreton Bay regions from time to time. Company vehicle available.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position please apply now!